Konstantin Kokorev - Profile
Acclaimed Russian surf cinematographer who chronicles the search for waves in some of the most remote and inaccessible regions in Russia. Konstantin is at the forefront capturing Russian surf culture on film. He has a feel for conveying the rawness and wildness of surf spots from Makhachkala, Vladivostock, Abkhazia, Crimea, the Arctic, Kuriles and Sakhalin Island. As seen through the eyes of Russian surf pioneers as Sergei Rasshivaev, Anton Morozov, Irina Kosobukina, Dimitri Pitiya, and David Dzhalagonia. Watch Konstantin and the tight knit crew on the frontlines, as they record the history of surfing in Russia on film.
- London Surf Film Festival: Best Film
- Berlin Surf Film Festival: Best Film
- Lisbon Surf Film Festival: Best Feature Film
- Portuguese Surf Film Festival: Film of the Year
- Bells Beach Surf Film Festival: Best Film
- Waimea Ocean Film Festival: Best Film Cinematography
Discover more Isurus Ambassadors.