How to find QA Number?
Warranty claims are for products being sent to Isurus for repair. For returns for Isurus online purchases please visit Returned Merchandise Authorization.
We warranty our wetsuits for manufacturing defects for 1 year from the original purchase date on all seams and neoprene.
We stand behind our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are to perform and wear the way they were intended. Isurus is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches, fading are inevitable as are tears from fins, reefs, etc.
Conditions that Void the Warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Alterations done by anyone other than authorized repair facility.
- Negligence or commercial use of the product (wetsuit rentals, teaching, or instructional activities) are not covered under the warranty.
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
- Damage from sunlight, cholorine, improper recreatioal use or care or any damage beyond the product’s natural life expectancy
- Fit Issues that arise after the wetsuit has been used. Fit issues should be resolved before the wetsuit hits the water.
Warranty claim requests without a valid proof of purchase (sales receipt). We will quote you a repair cost for any repairs that are not covered under
Isurus is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Products sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Isurus’ sole discretion.
We recommend shipping your wetsuit for repair using FedEx or UPS so that the shipment can be tracked. Isurus is not responsible for wetsuits that are lost in transit.
We do not warrant that the product you purchase will meet your requirements or personal expectations. We exclude and expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our liability to you for any damage shall be limited to direct damages and shall not exceed the amount you originally paid for the product.